Monday, June 18, 2007

Pics are great!!!

I love all the pics being posted!!! I have to get out my old ones - I know I at least have a few to share. So, Yvonne, found out yet if your old "love" (Adam) will be there? Tee hee. I must say, I think we've all held up very well over the years!!! Love the effect of "before and after" pics - it's been fun seeing pictures of everyone "now" and to hear about what they're up to.
So, who is actually going to show up to this thing? I've lost track of who can make it and who can't (well, I know Sandra can't and Corinna is unsure). By the way, Stephanie, did you decide if you're bringing your arm candy (as Yvonne calls it) or not? I'll be solo, since Pat has to work, but that may be a good thing, since not sure which ghosts will arise from the past ;o) (yah, like I have a lot).
So...anyone remember any good high school stories...? I do remember Carlyn's parents being out of town and all the general mischief we used to get up to at her house. I remember the party she threw, having to put something (kitty litter?) on a beer spot, and having her parent's stereo stolen (by Sean Whats-his-face and Marcos Bari?). I remember Marcos B. living next door and thinking of ways to taunt him. I also remember we were all set to have a small gathering at Carlyn's one night and all of a sudden a bunch of guys showed up, thinking something more was going on.
Geez, can't wait for the reunion to dredge up the past.

No comments: