Thursday, June 14, 2007

We haven't aged a day

Looking at all those pictures - I swear that none of us have aged a day. Sure we got rid of the Glasses, braces, perms, 80's clothes...but that was necessary!

I love the one of Anne and Jan - you two look like you are defending your turf or something.
I can't believe I got everyone at least once!

Jen - I have some other pictures for the Reunion site. If anyone does not want any of these pictures put on that website - speak now or forever hold your peace.

The one of Yvonne posing - is the one I picture every time I thought of Yvonne over the years. It's so Yvonne.

Do you remember Gigi Kronenberg? Who are the other girls in the Senior Night photo of all of us? Laurelyn I know, but the other girl in the top row center - I can't remember her name.
Funny how most of us are in the picture.

Okay - got to go. Need sleep.

Can't wait to hear your comments on these pictures. I'm so glad I'm a pack rat - these pictures have moved MANY MANY TIMES. I was able to use my HP printer editing software to enhance the pictures some. I'm sure photo shop would have done a better job, but hey - you can recognize yourselves right?

Bye,
Corinna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Corinna, you rock for having found all those great photos!!! Thanks so much for the fun and also semi embarrassing trek down memory lane…par for the course for having grown up in the 80’s I suppose…wow!!! We were all beautiful back then and even more so now! So neat to also see Cathy Kovel in there as well, we will have to her back in the loop...has anyone already contacted her?? More amazing that you did indeed manage to capture all of us in one way or another in the pics that managed to survive 20 years of being moved around in your packing boxes! Thanks again!!